Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials: Day 3 Snowflakes

Hey! I should have two posts today, so I can catch up! It's been crazy this last week and next week because of Christmas. I am painting my parents a landscape. Its funny because I paint my nails almost everyday, but I can't paint on a canves for shit. Anyways, today's tutorial is really easy. Snowflakes! What a surprise right? I feel like every blog has a tutorial for snowflakes.

For this design you will need:
  • Base and top coat
  • Nail art brushes
  • A white polish
  • A polish of your choice
  • Clean up supplies
Step One: Paint your nails a color of your choice.

Step two: Paint 3 lines like shown. You can totally do two lines or four, all snowflakes are different!

Step three: Paint lines coming out of the original lines. Sadly for me, my white is old and really thick so the lines turned out really thick and gross.

Step four: If you want to, fill your nails up with snow flakes! Add top coat and clean up. Then your done.



So what do you think? If you try the design send me a link or tag me in Instagram. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm