Sunday, December 8, 2013

Birthday Nails

Hello everyone! Today is my birthday! I turn sweet sixteen and I have yet to get a license or even start my classes. I'm going shopping and out to eat later today to celebrate!

For my birthday nails, I wanted to do my favorite design: gradient. And my favorite colors: orange & blue. So that is exactly what I did! I LOVE these! The gradients are probably the best I have done. I also really like this color combo!



For the gradients I used Pure Ice Naughty Girl and China Glaze So Blue Without You.

For my pointer finger I used Elf Prissy Chrissy and China Glaze Oxidized Aqua.

For my ring finger I used Elf Prissy Chrissy and Essie Stroke of Brilliance.



I will probably do a major nail polish haul for my birthday! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kacey! I love the gradients! They look great! And the crackle is very cool! And who doesn't like glitter polish! Perfectly you! Hope you have an awesome day! Jen

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm