Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top Ten Polishes of 2013

Happy new year! Well almost. My parents are out while me and my brother are... home. We are going to eat cheesecake and have a Walking Dead marathon. It honestly sounds pretty good to me.

As you probably have seen, I changed a lot about the blog. The name, the url, a lot of the social media sites, and I added a "my book reviews" and "makeup". Why you may say? Well books are my second love. I was thinking about making a book blog on top of this one, but then I figured I would just have one blog for both. So not much will change besides I will review a palette or two from time to time and I will have book reviews. If your not a book lover or not a polish lover, that is perfectly fine. Just skip the posts you don't interest you!

To ring in 2013, I have my top 10 polishes of 2013. I honestly thought that 2013 was a GREAT year for nail polish! Lets hope that 2014 is even better! Here are my 10 favorites polishes of 2013 (that I own). There is no order.

Essie Naughty Nautical:

X Formula Grandiose:  

X Formula Infamous:

China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging:

 Essie For The Twill of It:

 Cover Girl Rogue Red:

China Glaze Mingle with Kringle:

China Glaze So Blue Without You:

Zoya Dhara:

 Maybelline Lavishly Lilac:


Thanks for supporting me in 2013 and I hope you all have a great 2013!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm